Adult Career Development
Adult Career Development offers over 30 different types of training from General Interest Areas to Security Guard Training and much more.
Check out our online catalog for available classes by clicking: 2020 FALL ACD CATALOG
- The minimum age for enrollment is 16 years
- Use the enrollment form to enroll in the course of your choice
- Early enrollment is encouraged in order to keep classes from being canceled or postponed
- Classes must have a minimum of eight, full tuition paying students enrolled by the week prior to the class start date or they may be canceled or postponed
- Students are not officially enrolled until tuition is paid in full
- EOC Technology Center reserves the right to cancel classes, alter time schedules and make any other changes necessary to facilitate the enrollment process
- Students withdrawing before the second class meeting will receive a refund of tuition, less a $10 processing fee.
- No refunds will be given after the second night of class has begun.
- Courses with a tuition of $10 or less will not be refunded.
- A full refund will be given for any course canceled by EOC Tech.
- Refunds due to cancellations or withdrawal by the student will be processed through our Accounting Department and mailed to the individual or business unless a request is made to hold the refund for pickup.
- Students who pay by cash or credit card will be refunded within 5 working days. Those paying by check will have refunds processed after 10 working days from the date the check is deposited. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ON TEXTBOOKS.
- Full payment of class costs is due at the time of enrollment and may be paid by cash, check, money order, VISA, MasterCard or purchase order.
- Class space is not reserved until full payment is made.
- Company and agency billings are gladly accepted. Authorized verification of the billing is required at the time of enrollment for class costs.
- Textbooks and/or supplies for student projects are included in the class costs unless specified otherwise in the course description.
- Textbooks will be distributed at the first class meeting.
How to Enroll
- Enroll Online
- Enroll by Mail
Use your VISA or MasterCard or make your check or money order payable to EOC Tech. Send your enrollment form and payment to:Eastern Oklahoma County Technology Center
4601 North Choctaw Road
Choctaw, Oklahoma 73020
- Enroll by Phone
Have your VISA or MasterCard and this brochure handy and call during our regular office hours. Call 405-390-9591 and ask for the Short-Term Adult Program.
- Enroll by FAX
Use your VISA or MasterCard. Complete the enrollment form. FAX to 390-9598
- Enroll in Person
Visit the Adult Education office during our regular office hours
EOC Tech is always looking for qualified instructors to teach our daytime, evening and weekend adult training courses. If you are interested in being an EOC Tech Instructor, please submit a resume to the Director of Adult Education who reviews all applicants and makes recommendations to our Board of Education. You may be asked to teach one of our existing courses as a new instructor. Or, if you have an area of expertise, you may be encouraged to develop your own class, which will be offered in our next Class Schedule.
For information about becoming an ACD Instructor, visit EOC Tech Employment Opportunities.